- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Baths
- Basement: Full
- 1092 Sq Ft
- Built in 1957
- 2 Car Garage
- Gas Heat
- 8052 Sq Ft Lot
- Case Number: 2022 CV 02466
- Parcel ID: 139 01206 0034
Notes and Disclaimers
PROPERTY MAY BE OCCUPIED
Please note that it is unlawful to trespass on this property. Do not disturb tenant.
Basic Terms for Online Foreclosure Auction
- This online Foreclosure Auction is ordered by the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.
- Please read the Sale Terms & Conditions before bidding on this court ordered foreclosure auction.
- It is the responsibility of all bidders to perform its own due diligence they deem necessary prior to auction day. Bidders are encouraged to seek the advice of an attorney, a licensed real estate broker and/or other professionals for the legal or tax consequences.
- No agent commission will be paid in this foreclosure auction.
- In the event the first auction ended with no bid, the property may be re-auctioned in a Provisional Sale on 03/01/2023 at 10:00 a.m
- If this foreclosure sale is postponed or cancelled for any reason then ALL bids will be VOID.
- Cancelled or Postponed sales will be posted on the Property’s Bid Page and if applicable, will include the rescheduled sale date.
- SELLER WILL ONLY ACCEPT CASH, HARD MONEY LOANS & LINE OF CREDIT OFFERS.
- PROPERTY IS SOLD AS-IS, WHERE-IS. NO INSPECTION CONTINGENCY, FINANCING CONTINGENCY OR ACCESS TO PROPERTY IS ALLOWED. Property may be occupied. Please note that it is unlawful to trespass on this property. Do not disturb tenant, if occupied.
- The Bid Increment for Online Foreclosure sales is $100.00. While placing a bid you can select to use BID ASSIST. This feature will place a bid on your behalf in $100.00 bid increments until your maximum bid has been reached.
- If a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend for an additional five (5) minutes. Bid extension will continue until a five (5) minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.
- Buyer is not responsible for paying an Internet Transaction Fee and/or a Buyer’s Premium.
- The Private Selling Officer (PSO) will select the title/closing company per Ohio statute 2329.152(E)(3).
- The required deposit is $5,000. The winning bidder is required to initiate a wire transfer to the title company, *Nova Title Agency, Inc., for the deposit within 24 hours of completion of auction. Failure to complete deposit wire transfer in allotted time will void the sale and property may be rescheduled for another auction.
- The remaining purchase price balance must be paid within 30 days after the court confirmation of this sale.
- A "PURCHASER INFORMATION FORM" will be sent via email to the winning bidder upon completion of auction. Click on this link to see an example form. The Bidder is required to submit the completed form within two (2) hours after completion of sale. Failure to submit this form in the allotted time may void the sale and property may be rescheduled for another auction.
- All sales are FINAL subject to court confirmation. The homeowner can redeem the property at any time prior to the court confirmation of the sale.
- The sale will typically close 30 days of court confirmation.
- The Private Selling Officer (PSO) will execute to the winning bidder, or to the winning bidder’s legal representatives, a deed of conveyance of the real estate sold per Ohio statute 2329.152(E)(1)(C).
- If the winning bidder is unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, the deposit is non-refundable, and the winning bidder could be liable for other costs and possibly be found in contempt of court.
- The winning bidder pays all closing costs. The winning bidder will be responsible for costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. This would typically be in effect for a property that sells for less than the amount of taxes that are owed.
- The winning bidder is responsible for obtaining legal counsel for the eviction process if applicable
House Ranking: 4
67% of houses appreciate more than 0.69% in this ZIP Code
65% of houses are forecast to depreciate more than 2.04% in this ZIP Code
|Last Year||10 Year|
|Property||+ 0.69%||+ 56.39%|
Index Tools - Valuation Changes
Below is a line graph of the indexes for this property, its ZIP Code area, and its Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). The graph tracks the movement of the property's value, values in the property's ZIP Code area, and values in the property's MSA over time due to market conditions.
Note: The property index does NOT represent the value of the subject home but instead represents the relative value of the home compared to other points in time.
View Market Changes By House Using Dynamic Heat Maps
Our heat maps illustrate historic and predicted value trends in the property's ZIP Code area and metro area. Heat maps reveal and forewarn of trends in markets, often showing waves of value changes moving across a geographic area. Each dot represents a home, and its color indicates whether the home is appreciating or depreciating at the time indicated on the map, with green indicating appreciation and red indicating depreciation.
Click the Play button to watch trends unfold over time and into the future.
ZIP Code Area
ValPro - Property Value and Comps
|Use interactive ValPro to create your own comps to:|
Properties in color below indicate comps selected.
- Click on a black circle below to add it as a selected comp.
- Click on a colored circle below to remove it as a selected comp.
The confidence score listed below will range between 50 and 100. This calculation is based on how similar the selected comps are to the subject property. The higher the score, the higher the confidence in the estimated valuation.
ZIP Market Segments Analysis
The homes within this ZIP Code have been sorted into four tiers based on the attribute displayed on the selected tab. For example, if the Value tab is selected, the homes are sorted into a low-end tier, a mid-low-end tier, a mid-high-end tier, and a high-end tier. Each tier features a quarter of the homes located within the ZIP Code.
1,092 Sq Ft and less
1,092 - 1,450 Sq Ft
1,450 - 2,086 Sq Ft
2,086 Sq Ft and greater
Tier Comparison By Value Tier
The bar chart below compares the average percentage change in value over the last year and the average forecast percentage change in value for the coming year for the four different comparison tiers.
|Last Year||1-Year Forecast||% Rising|
|Tier 1||- 0.74%||- 4.45%||+ 1.96%|
|Tier 2||+ 2.09%||- 1.75%||+ 15.01%|
|Tier 3||+ 5.07%||+ 1.20%||+ 17.24%|
|Tier 4||+ 5.35%||+ 1.49%||+ 2.13%|
Percentage Of Homes Rising By Value Tier
The below pie charts compare the percentage of Homes Rising (defined as the percent of homes with value appreciating at a rate faster than 1.5% per year during the most recent month) within the four different tiers of homes.
Fix and Flip
Estimated Value Analysis Using Comparable Flipped Properties
This tool estimates the post-repair value for the subject property based on an analysis of properties with similar characteristics that have been recently been bought, repaired and re-sold.
|Square Footage||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Lot Size||Year Built||After Repair Value|
|Median of Fixed & Sold Comps||1,146||3||2||7,841 Sq Ft||1959||$165,750|
|5258 ROBINWOOD AVE DAYTON OH 45431||1,092||3||1||7,841 Sq Ft||1957|
|Difference||Smaller||Same amount of Bedrooms||Less Bathrooms||Same size Lot||Older|
|Estimated Value using Flips||$163,000|
|Comps Used||Distance||Bedrooms||Baths||Square Footage||Lot Size||Year Built||First Sale Date||First Sale Value||Second Sale Date||Second Sale Value||Valuation|
|131 ELLINGTON RD DAYTON OH 45431||1.4 miles||4||1||1,165 Sq Ft||6,534 Sq Ft||1954||8/12/2022||$ 74,200||9/1/2022||$ 85,000||$110,000|
|1584 RED OAK RD DAYTON OH 45432||1.3 miles||3||1||1,120 Sq Ft||54,450 Sq Ft||1953||2/5/2021||$ 85,000||6/30/2021||$275,000||$173,000|
|7007 LONGFORD RD DAYTON OH 45424||1.3 miles||3||2||1,080 Sq Ft||10,019 Sq Ft||1966||12/18/2020||$138,000||9/2/2021||$167,000||$152,000|
|7890 SEBRING DR DAYTON OH 45424||1.3 miles||3||1||1,170 Sq Ft||7,841 Sq Ft||1970||1/8/2021||$137,900||9/23/2021||$160,000||$153,000|
|5035 PEPPER DR DAYTON OH 45424||1.3 miles||3||2||1,128 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1958||2/25/2021||$ 80,000||5/17/2021||$154,000||$154,000|
|6761 SPOKANE DR DAYTON OH 45424||1.3 miles||3||2||1,160 Sq Ft||7,841 Sq Ft||1969||2/25/2021||$102,500||9/24/2021||$160,000||$164,000|
|2185 BENDING WILLOW DR DAYTON OH 45440||1.3 miles||4||2||1,696 Sq Ft||13,499 Sq Ft||1960||6/10/2021||$160,000||10/21/2021||$203,000||$237,000|
|5325 FISHBURG RD DAYTON OH 45424||1.2 miles||4||2||1,404 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1960||12/31/2020||$ 68,000||9/21/2021||$180,000||$167,000|
|1505 FLESHER AVE DAYTON OH 45420||1.2 miles||2||2||1,196 Sq Ft||6,752 Sq Ft||1938||8/17/2021||$155,000||7/21/2022||$171,666||$177,000|
|5806 RESIK DR DAYTON OH 45424||1.2 miles||3||1||1,308 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1959||4/6/2022||$ 11,333||10/12/2022||$175,000||$138,000|
|6328 HOLBROOK DR DAYTON OH 45424||1.2 miles||3||2||1,404 Sq Ft||8,712 Sq Ft||1963||3/8/2021||$117,100||6/21/2021||$175,000||$182,000|
|7251 SHOWPLACE DR DAYTON OH 45424||1.2 miles||4||3||1,918 Sq Ft||20,038 Sq Ft||1977||1/14/2021||$250,000||9/1/2021||$275,000||$258,000|
|5551 OVERBROOKE RD DAYTON OH 45440||1.2 miles||3||3||1,981 Sq Ft||17,820 Sq Ft||1967||9/21/2021||$295,000||6/14/2022||$335,000||$300,000|
|4423 HAWK WATCH WAY DAYTON OH 45424||1.2 miles||3||2||1,101 Sq Ft||6,098 Sq Ft||2003||1/26/2021||$177,900||8/6/2021||$195,000||$196,000|
|4744 ALLEGHENY AVE DAYTON OH 45432||1.2 miles||3||1||1,008 Sq Ft||6,421 Sq Ft||1956||12/16/2020||$ 99,500||11/10/2021||$111,500||$131,000|
|5206 POWELL RD DAYTON OH 45424||1.1 miles||3||2||1,080 Sq Ft||9,148 Sq Ft||1959||6/9/2021||$ 90,000||12/30/2021||$170,000||$153,000|
|5929 ROSALIE RD DAYTON OH 45424||1.1 miles||3||2||1,080 Sq Ft||10,019 Sq Ft||1959||3/5/2021||$ 96,200||8/12/2021||$168,000||$160,000|
|6461 HEMINGWAY RD DAYTON OH 45424||1.1 miles||3||2||1,080 Sq Ft||10,019 Sq Ft||1963||12/3/2020||$ 96,900||3/9/2021||$147,900||$165,000|
|6428 HEMINGWAY RD DAYTON OH 45424||1.1 miles||5||2||1,572 Sq Ft||8,276 Sq Ft||1963||11/20/2020||$ 96,000||8/23/2021||$185,000||$185,000|
|383 MURCHISON LN DAYTON OH 45431||1.1 miles||2||2||768 Sq Ft||10,454 Sq Ft||1954||10/21/2020||$ 52,000||4/1/2021||$127,000||$122,000|
|3351 BLOCKER DR DAYTON OH 45420||1 miles||3||2||1,092 Sq Ft||7,810 Sq Ft||1959||7/30/2021||$ 90,000||9/20/2021||$110,000||$191,000|
|5773 BETH RD DAYTON OH 45424||1 miles||3||2||1,404 Sq Ft||8,276 Sq Ft||1960||4/20/2021||$ 50,000||10/20/2021||$165,000||$162,000|
|4320 WALLINGTON DR DAYTON OH 45440||1 miles||3||2||1,694 Sq Ft||14,898 Sq Ft||1962||12/14/2020||$160,000||11/2/2021||$230,000||$258,000|
|2941 ACOSTA ST DAYTON OH 45420||1 miles||2||2||768 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1955||8/12/2021||$ 55,000||11/29/2021||$128,000||$139,000|
|5711 BARRETT DR DAYTON OH 45431||1 miles||3||1||864 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1954||5/4/2021||$ 75,000||9/23/2021||$145,000||$127,000|
|4832 SHELLER AVE DAYTON OH 45432||1 miles||3||2||1,764 Sq Ft||32,134 Sq Ft||1951||3/9/2021||$ 90,000||12/21/2021||$205,000||$198,000|
|4160 LEAFBACK PL DAYTON OH 45424||1 miles||3||2||1,536 Sq Ft||10,019 Sq Ft||1970||4/21/2022||$ 11,333||11/21/2022||$195,000||$197,000|
|4830 KOLMAR AVE DAYTON OH 45432||1 miles||3||1||1,296 Sq Ft||9,640 Sq Ft||1956||3/30/2021||$ 77,500||11/19/2021||$155,000||$144,000|
|4631 STRATHAVEN DR DAYTON OH 45424||0.9 miles||3||2||1,137 Sq Ft||9,583 Sq Ft||1974||3/5/2021||$100,000||7/2/2021||$200,000||$202,000|
|2333 E DOROTHY LN DAYTON OH 45420||0.9 miles||3||2||960 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1955||1/14/2021||$ 80,000||8/18/2021||$113,000||$153,000|
|2242 WHITNEY PL DAYTON OH 45420||0.9 miles||2||1||942 Sq Ft||7,841 Sq Ft||1954||9/15/2021||$102,900||12/22/2021||$159,900||$148,000|
|2411 E STROOP RD KETTERING OH 45440||0.9 miles||3||2||1,437 Sq Ft||13,430 Sq Ft||1960||4/21/2022||$ 11,333||9/23/2022||$229,500||$207,000|
|2277 HAZELTON AVE DAYTON OH 45431||0.9 miles||4||1||1,155 Sq Ft||6,534 Sq Ft||1954||11/9/2021||$ 55,000||1/5/2022||$112,000||$107,000|
|2298 VALE DR DAYTON OH 45420||0.8 miles||2||1||768 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1955||8/2/2021||$ 40,000||1/10/2022||$115,000||$137,000|
|2118 CRAIG DR DAYTON OH 45420||0.8 miles||3||1||1,008 Sq Ft||6,098 Sq Ft||1945||3/4/2021||$ 40,000||3/8/2021||$ 75,000||$158,000|
|4813 REDBAY DR DAYTON OH 45424||0.8 miles||4||3||2,006 Sq Ft||10,890 Sq Ft||1971||3/3/2021||$120,000||5/17/2021||$235,000||$255,000|
|4620 STRATHAVEN DR DAYTON OH 45424||0.8 miles||3||2||1,401 Sq Ft||10,454 Sq Ft||1973||3/25/2021||$ 84,000||3/31/2021||$170,000||$193,000|
|2431 HEMPHILL RD DAYTON OH 45440||0.8 miles||3||2||1,705 Sq Ft||16,013 Sq Ft||1963||3/26/2021||$127,000||5/26/2021||$172,000||$251,000|
|4721 BLUE SPRUCE CT DAYTON OH 45424||0.8 miles||4||3||1,657 Sq Ft||8,712 Sq Ft||1974||11/29/2021||$165,000||1/5/2022||$225,000||$269,000|
|1901 ROOP PL DAYTON OH 45420||0.7 miles||2||1||1,272 Sq Ft||6,970 Sq Ft||1945||8/25/2021||$ 96,700||8/4/2022||$289,500||$197,000|
|2980 KERWOOD DR DAYTON OH 45420||0.6 miles||3||1||1,008 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1956||2/26/2021||$ 78,000||6/21/2021||$134,900||$162,000|
|1565 LARCHWOOD DR DAYTON OH 45432||0.5 miles||3||1||960 Sq Ft||8,276 Sq Ft||1956||1/7/2021||$125,000||5/6/2021||$131,000||$135,000|
|1703 GARWOOD DR DAYTON OH 45432||0.5 miles||3||1||864 Sq Ft||7,501 Sq Ft||1953||7/8/2021||$ 40,000||9/27/2021||$ 73,000||$125,000|
|2600 DUNHILL PL DAYTON OH 45420||0.5 miles||3||1||1,008 Sq Ft||7,841 Sq Ft||1955||11/23/2020||$ 78,000||3/8/2021||$138,000||$159,000|
|2583 DUNHILL PL DAYTON OH 45420||0.5 miles||3||1||1,008 Sq Ft||7,405 Sq Ft||1955||5/5/2021||$ 75,000||10/21/2021||$166,500||$164,000|
|815 SPRING GARDEN PL DAYTON OH 45431||0.4 miles||3||2||1,296 Sq Ft||9,148 Sq Ft||1957||9/8/2021||$116,000||12/30/2021||$181,500||$167,000|
|5052 BAYSIDE DR DAYTON OH 45431||0.3 miles||3||1||1,025 Sq Ft||7,841 Sq Ft||1956||9/7/2022||$ 80,600||11/30/2022||$135,000||$120,000|
|653 WAGON WHEEL DR DAYTON OH 45431||0.1 miles||3||1||972 Sq Ft||7,841 Sq Ft||1956||9/14/2021||$125,000||7/18/2022||$141,000||$140,000|
|653 WAGON WHEEL DR DAYTON OH 45431||0.1 miles||3||1||972 Sq Ft||7,841 Sq Ft||1956||1/22/2021||$ 25,000||9/14/2021||$125,000||$140,000|