- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Baths
- 1 Half Baths
- 1143 Sq Ft
- Built in 1960
- 28086 Sq Feet Lot
- Case Number: 2022CV00787
- Parcel ID: 08-027-10-00-048-001
Property DocumentsLEGAL DESCRIPTION
Notes and Disclaimers
PROPERTY MAY BE OCCUPIED
Please note that it is unlawful to trespass on this property. Do not disturb tenant.
Basic Terms for Online Foreclosure Auction
- This online Foreclosure Auction is ordered by the Portage County Common Pleas Court.
- Please read the Sale Terms & Conditions before bidding on this court ordered foreclosure auction.
- It is the responsibility of all bidders to perform its own due diligence they deem necessary prior to auction day. Bidders are encouraged to seek the advice of an attorney, a licensed real estate broker and/or other professionals for the legal or tax consequences.
- No agent commission will be paid in this foreclosure auction.
- In the event the first auction ended with no bid, the property may be re-auctioned in a Provisional Sale on 10/04/2023 at 10:00 a.m
- If this foreclosure sale is postponed or cancelled for any reason then ALL bids will be VOID.
- Cancelled or Postponed sales will be posted on the Property’s Bid Page and if applicable, will include the rescheduled sale date.
- SELLER WILL ONLY ACCEPT CASH, HARD MONEY LOANS & LINE OF CREDIT OFFERS.
- PROPERTY IS SOLD AS-IS, WHERE-IS. NO INSPECTION CONTINGENCY, FINANCING CONTINGENCY OR ACCESS TO PROPERTY IS ALLOWED. Property may be occupied. Please note that it is unlawful to trespass on this property. Do not disturb tenant, if occupied.
- The Bid Increment for Online Foreclosure sales is $500.00. While placing a bid you can select to use BID ASSIST. This feature will place a bid on your behalf in $500.00 bid increments until your maximum bid has been reached.
- If a bid is placed in the last five (5) minutes before the scheduled auction end time, bidding will extend for an additional five (5) minutes. Bid extension will continue until a five (5) minute period of time elapses after the stated auction end time with no advance in the bidding.
- Buyer is not responsible for paying an Internet Transaction Fee and/or a Buyer’s Premium.
- The Private Selling Officer (PSO) will select the title/closing company per Ohio statute 2329.152(E)(3).
- The required deposit is $5,000. The winning bidder is required to initiate a wire transfer to the title company, *Allodial Title, LLC, for the deposit within 24 hours of completion of auction. Failure to complete deposit wire transfer in allotted time will void the sale and property may be rescheduled for another auction.
- The remaining purchase price balance must be paid within 30 days after the court confirmation of this sale.
- A "PURCHASER INFORMATION FORM" will be sent via email to the winning bidder upon completion of auction. Click on this link to see an example form. The Bidder is required to submit the completed form within two (2) hours after completion of sale. Failure to submit this form in the allotted time may void the sale and property may be rescheduled for another auction.
- All sales are FINAL subject to court confirmation. The homeowner can redeem the property at any time prior to the court confirmation of the sale.
- The sale will typically close 30 days of court confirmation.
- The Private Selling Officer (PSO) will execute to the winning bidder, or to the winning bidder’s legal representatives, a deed of conveyance of the real estate sold per Ohio statute 2329.152(E)(1)(C).
- If the winning bidder is unable to close within 30 days of court confirmation, the deposit is non-refundable, and the winning bidder could be liable for other costs and possibly be found in contempt of court.
- The winning bidder pays all closing costs. The winning bidder will be responsible for costs, allowances, and taxes that the proceeds of the sale are insufficient to cover. This would typically be in effect for a property that sells for less than the amount of taxes that are owed.
- The winning bidder is responsible for obtaining legal counsel for the eviction process if applicable